San Diego Christian Counseling
HELP FOR BUILDING UP YOUR CHRISTIAN COUNSELING PRACTICE
Are you seeking a place that can help you both build up your own counseling practice within a supportive, faith-based work environment? If so, then San Diego Christian Counseling may be a good fit.
While it can be tough to build a practice of your own, the results can be rewarding. Let us offer guidance and help as you leverage the resources we have available.
BENEFIT FROM THE FOLLOWING AS YOU BUILD YOUR COUNSELING PRACTICE …
- Collaboration with an association of faith-based professionals
- Vast pools of knowledge and experience from other counselors
- A behind-the-scenes team that provides business training, marketing, support, etc.
- Support from other counselors who know what you are experiencing and will “have your back” spiritually
- A safe place that allows you to be open and honest about your Christian faith while at work
- A greater degree of autonomy regarding how and when you do your work, and who your clients are
- Aligning with an established and respected name in the counseling world
- Intensive marketing via our powerful local websites and other media
- Office space that isboth appealing and professional
- Social networking tools
FIND SATISFACTION IN YOUR CAREER AS A CHRISTIAN COUNSELOR
At San Diego Christian Counseling, we help our counselors grow and flourish. We offer support and answers to your questions about starting a new practice or improving an already established one.
If the idea of doing your work in a distinctly Christian environment appeals to you, then San Diego Christian Counseling may be a good fit.
Contact us today and we will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
California state law requires all of our counselors to bear at least one of the following credentials:
Doctor of Marriage and Family Therapy (DMFT)
Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PsyD)
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
Licensed Psychiatrist (MD)
If you have general questions or wish to apply for a position, please call (619) 332-4448.
Though we are not able to accept interns or peer counselors at this time, please contact us as you approach graduation.